The complex called Villa Badoglio is located in the hamlet of San Marzanotto about four kilometers from the city center; the location is on the Asti-Cuneo highway near the Asti bypass.
The villa, built in 1814, was the residence of General Pietro Badoglio, head of the Italian Government from July 25, 1943 to June 8, 1944.
It has a hilly and panoramic location characterized by the landscape of the rolling hills of Asti cultivated with vineyards, that rural environment that has seen a multitude of pilgrims pass through over the centuries to the holy places of the Christian religion.
The accommodation planned in the Villa finds an optimal location from the point of view of environmental insertion and quality of reception easily connected with the city and the road infrastructure system of the surrounding area.
Provincia di Asti
- Villa Badoglio